Archive for the ‘Marriage Green Card.1623850350’ Category

Marriage Green Card, occasionally known as a Permanent Residence Card (PRC), is a legal document that’s issued by the federal authorities to both husband and wife upon signing the union contract. A union green card allows the husband or wife of an American citizen or green card holder with the right to reside and work […]